Ionic is the gateway to the future of mobile app development, freed from the shackles of native languages & frameworks. By the end of this course you will be able to develop your own cross platform apps with the Ionic Framework using a solid code structure, know how to add Cordova plugin and use native device functions and also be skilled with AngularJS.
Why Choose this Course?
- Self Paced, Mentor-led course
- Learning by building a portfolio of Projects
- Group Session
- Course Certificate
- Career Opportunities
- Sessions: 24
- What is Ionic all about
- Building a portfolio of applications
- Use Cordova plugins to access numerous native device apps from iOS and Android
- Build appswith advanced features and cross-platform usability
Before You Start
- Orientation with Techlabs
- 20 hours of pre-course study is required for each phase of your track. Pre-course study should be completed during your orientation week, and a week before you begin the second phase of your track. Course materials will be provided after the orientation to help you with the pre-course study.
Introduction to Angular JS
- Learn about Grid System and Responsive Web Design
- Use Services, handle Ajax requests and learn binding.
- Use directives and filters, understand routing
- Learn the importance of Project Allocation and work with validations
- Revisit Object Oriented Design Fundamentals
- Understand MVC
- Create Single Page Applications
Welcome to Ionic
- Learn how to use Cordova
- Work with Ionic setup and Ionic Architecture
- Understand CSS and JS Components
- Go through Advance Angular Concepts
- Create a Single View App
- Create a Multi-Tab App
- Work your way around Cordova Plugins
- Deploy your complete app to windows/android/iOS
Our Mentors are experienced professionals with years of industry experience. Your mentor aka your master shifu will be with you throughout your journey here so that:
- You understand core concepts and principles
- You are held accountable for all that you learn and are on track
- Make sure your projects and assignments and reviewed
As you progress through the course with a mentor, you'll build a portoflio of real-time projects, each more complex than the previous one, each enhancing your coding skills
You will complete at least 3 complete projects during the Project Phase. Projects are designed to challenge you and test your concept understanding while providing guidance to keep you on track. A project is completed when all its requirements are implemented and approved by your mentor.
Real Time Weather App
Designing and developing a Real Time Weather Web Application that interacts with server API to display day,week, city and country wise weather information .
Building a task manager system used to provide information about the processes and programs running on a computer, as well as the general status of the computer
- Certification of Techlabs will be provided upon completion of the course and consent of the mentors
Techlabs provides a holistic collection of curriculum and placement opportunities reserved for the students of Enterprise Solutions Web Developer courses. Get placed at an MNC from day 1 upon your selection for a course.
Techlabs (ESWD) courses include dedicated material to review with an experienced mentor in preparation for the recruiting process to become a developer. Students create polished portfolios of 6-10 (big and small) projects that demonstrate job-ready coding skills to prospective employers.
While Techlabs maintains an Employer Network to supplement your search, it also heavily emphasizes on the skills and processes you need to conduct a successful job search independently. Techlabs has launched the ESWD course for students who have graduated or are about to graduate and help send their required coursework, projects, and Job Prep material to some of the growing collection of companies in the Techlabs Employer Network after making sure their job requirements match the skills, interests and geographic preferences of each of the graduates.
Engineering (B.E IT/Comp) students committed to becoming software developers - Diploma/Degree holders.
Passion for Coding:
You've demonstrated your passion by beginning to learn on your own. You have the determination to become a developer whether you get into Techlabs or not
We look for students who are considerate, understanding, helpful and generally pleasant to be around.