The Digital Marketing Foundation Program is designed for students who want to gain the practical skills necessary to develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy and learn the software, tools, tactics, and techniques used in today’s industry.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to create and track social media marketing campaigns, determine cost per acquisition of customers and users, and leverage campaigns and understanding the significance of content marketing .
Why Choose this Course?
- Self Paced, Mentor-led course
- Learning by building a portfolio of Projects
- Group Session
- Course Certificate
- Career Opportunities
- Understand What social media marketing is.
- Importance of Personal branding online.
- Tweet Tweet Twitter.
- What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Use of social media for international business development.
- Posting, Commenting, Reacting on Facebook.
- Putting YouTube to good use.
- What is LinkedIn.
- Google+ and its advantages.
- Importance of Content Marketing
Before You Start
- Orientation with Techlabs
- 20 hours of pre-course study is required for each phase of your track. Pre-course study should be completed during your orientation week, and a week before you begin the second phase of your track. Course materials will be provided after the orientation to help you with the pre-course study.
Introduction to Social Media
- What is Social Media
- Marketing on Social Media
- Social Media Goals and strategy
- Creating facebook page
- Page settings
- Fan Engagement
- Page Insights
- Facebook Ad
- Conversion tracking
- Account & profile setup
- Twitter interface
- Hash tag
- Tweet Deck
- Why video marketing?
- Youtube for business
- Linkedin Interface
- Company V/s Individual Profile Groups
Our mentors have a solid knowledge of Social Media and its application in the real world.They are the industry experts with more than 5 years of experience and are happy to share their knowledge that would help students transform into competent professionals.
You will complete at least 3 complete projects during the Project Phase. Projects are designed to challenge you and test your concept understanding while providing guidance to keep you on track. A project is completed when all its requirements are implemented and approved by your mentor.