Solution Architecture course is a practical course which gives not only in-depth knowledge of Solution Architecture but also hands-on experience in designing solutions using simulated real world case studies.
Techlabs developed this course to bridge the gap between the Enterprise Architecture and implementation. This course emphasizes on how to realize the Enterprise Architecture with optimal solutions.
Why Choose this Course?
- Job opportunity in a leading MNC
- 3 Months of Mentorship
- 6 Projects Covered
Candidates who have completed this course will be able to identify the solutions that are optimal to solve a business problem and develop Solution Architecture by
- Understanding of Solution types.
- Complete understanding of Solution Design.
- Getting practical experience on how to model Solution Architecture.
Before You Start
- Orientation with Techlabs
- 20 hours of pre-course study is required for each phase of your track. Pre-course study should be completed during your orientation week, and a week before you begin the second phase of your track. Course materials will be provided after the orientation to help you with the pre-course study.
- Module 1 – Architecture concepts
- Module 2 – Solution Architecture planning
- Module 3 – Modeling languages
- Module 4 – Architecture styles
- Module 5 – Architecture views
- Module 6 – Integration patterns
- Module 7 – Solution synthesis
- Module 8 – High level design
- Module 9 – Detail Design
- Module 10 – Touch points with Implementation
- Module 11 - Touch points with Operations
- Module 12 - Solution Architecture career
- Module 13 - Case Study
Our Solutions Architecture mentors are expert in their skillset including with design and implementation of Solution Architecture for the support of mission-critical business applications.
It is suitable for all Architects (Solution, Business/Application/Data/Infrastructure Architects), IT Program and Project managers, who are responsible for translating the organization’s strategy by delivering solutions.
They are the industry experts with more than 10 years of experience and are happy to share their knowledge that would help students transform into competent professionals.
You will complete at least 4 complete projects during the Project Phase. Projects are designed to challenge you and test your concept understanding while providing guidance to keep you on track. A project is completed when all its requirements are implemented and approved by your mentor.
- Build a application that deletes items automatically after a given amount of time
- Learn how to code and schedule automated tasks with Rake
- Implement robust authentication and authorization for different types of users
Tic Tac Toe
- Build an application to allow users to create, collaborate, and share wikis
- Integrate Stripe to charge users for premium accounts with additional features
- Build an analytics service for tracking application users and their
Customer Banking Management System
- Build an application to allow users to share their favorite links
- Learn how to send and receive email automatically
- Certification of Techlabs will be provided upon completion of the course and consent of the mentors
Techlabs provides a holistic collection of curriculum and placement opportunities reserved for the students of Solutions Architecture courses. Get placed at an MNC from day 1 upon your selection for a course.
Techlabs (ESWD) courses include dedicated material to review with an experienced mentor in preparation for the recruiting process to become a Solutions Architecture. Students create polished portfolios of 6-10 projects that demonstrate job-ready skills to prospective employers.
While Techlabs maintains an Employer Network to supplement your search, it also heavily emphasizes on the skills and processes you need to conduct a successful job search independently. Techlabs has launched the ESWD course for students who have graduated or are about to graduate and help send their required coursework, projects, and Job Prep material to some of the growing collection of companies in the Techlabs Employer Network after making sure their job requirements match the skills, interests and geographic preferences of each of the graduates.